- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Insurance Doctor
- Jack Gaioni
- Legal Issues
- Loud and Clear
- Market Mumbles
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Property Insider
- Road to Riches
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
- SITE INFO
- Data Protection
Boeing 787 Dreamliner lands at Malaga Airport
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
BOEING’S new 787 Dreamliner made a flying visit to Malaga today.
The plane took off from the Norwegian capital Osla this morning and flew into Malaga this afternoon with 287 passengers on board.
Malaga Airport-Costa del Sol – hosted the landing of the flagship model, where airport director, Salavador Merino, met with officers from Oslo Airport, Norwegian ministry of transport ministers and air navigation.
The B-787 Dreamliner shows off numerous advances in technology, including the ability to consume fuel more efficiently, while improving the passenger experience.
Its aerodynamic design and materials, used in manufacturing, ensure a 20% fuel reduction and at least a drop by 60% in its acoustic impact, compared to other similar planes, it will also generate less carbon emissions.
Capacity: 291 passengers
Length: 56.72 meters
Wingspan: 60.12 meters
Height: 16.92 tall
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]