- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Property Insider
- Legal Issues
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Loud and Clear
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
Graduates of prestigious music school in Valencia represent UK
July 11, 2013
• LAST EDITED:
July 11, 2013
OP-Xtreme • 0 Comments
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
SIX students from the first graduating class of Berklee College of Music’s Valencia campus represent the UK.
Established in September 2012 as a hub for talented musicians to pursue international careers, the one-year master’s program will graduate 74 students representing 27 different countries.
Beth Schofield, of Cornwall, and Matthew Warner, from Hertfordshire will receive their Contemporary Performance Master’s. Nderi Anet, of London, and Nathan Barlow, of Leeds, will graduate with their Global Entertainment and Music Business Master’s. Alexander Redfern, of Suffolk, and Amie Doherty, of Ireland, will receive their Film, Television and Video Games Master’s.
The ceremony will take place on Monday, July 15. There will also be a recital by the students on Sunday, July 14.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]