- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
University of Granada is among worlds’ best universities
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
THE University of Granada has been appointed as one of the best in the world.
The 2013 Shanghai Ranking, uploaded its top ten universities this week (below). With the rest of the list cataloging the universities in alphabetical order.
Other Spanish universities on the list include Autonomous University of Barcelona, ??Autonomous University of Madrid, Complutense University of Madrid and University of Barcelona. The Polytechnic University of Valencia, University of Pompeu Fabra, University of Valencia, and the University of Zaragoza.
The University of Vigo, has been removed from the list.
The ‘top ten’, in order, is Harvard (USA), Stanford (USA), the University of California, Berkeley (USA), the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT, USA ), the University of Cambridge (United Kingdom), the California Institute of Technology (USA), Princeton University (USA), the Columbia (United States), the Chicago (USA) and Oxford (United Kingdom).
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]