- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
Art proves big draw in Malaga
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
MALAGA’S Centre of Contemporary Art received more than 463,000 visits in 2013 – 55,000 more than in 2012.
The most popular exhibition ‘At home I am a tourist’, a collection of urban art by Selim Varol – saw a footfall of more than 50,000.
The museum – which recently celebrated its tenth anniversary – staged dozens of temporary exhibitions over the year, along with two permanent ones – ‘Passion 2’ and ‘Neighbours.’
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]