- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Property Insider
- Legal Issues
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Loud and Clear
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
Stream of wine flows global
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
FINCA Moncloa has held its first live wine tasting – through an internet stream.
Thousands of web users throughout Spain and around the world, particularly in the UK, were able to follow José Manuel Pinedo, winemaker at Finca Moncloa, as he conducted the tasting session.
The event – which was held at the González Byass bodega in Jerez – also received over a million hits on social media sites.
Pinedo was accompanied by Alfredo García González-Gordon, a member of the fifth generation of the Gonzalez family and promoter of Finca Moncloa.
José Manuel Pinedo took viewers through the history of Cadiz’s red wines and tasted the three varieties that make up the Finca Moncloa range – Finca Moncloa 2009, Finca Moncloa 9 barricas and Tintilla de Rota Dulce.
Internet users streamed the tasting through www.catafincamoncloa.com
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]