DO you want to see the UK’s best reggae band play in Gibraltar?
The Olive Press is offering a pair of tickets for the concert of legends Steel Pulse in Gibraltar this month.
Said to be Bob Marley’s favourite band, Steel Pulse – who herald from Birmingham – will perform at the Rock’s Victoria Stadium on July 18.
A hugely influential part of the Rock Against Racism movement in England in the 70s, the band are seen as a seminal part of UK pop history.
To win a ticket just send the answer to the following question to firstname.lastname@example.org with the first name out of the hat winning the tickets.
* Which much-maligned British suburb lent its name to Steel Pulse’s seminal reggae album?
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44