INTERNATIONAL stars are set to descend on the Costa del Sol for the ninth annual Marbella International Film Festival.
The festival, running for five days from October 1, will showcase everything from independent shorts right through to classics such as Stanley Kubrick’s The Shining.
Santje Kramer, director of Tikotin: A Life Dedicated to Japanese Art, told the Olive Press she was ‘overjoyed’ to be nominated for an award.
“I am honoured my documentary has been selected. It’s my first time in Marbella and I am already rather jealous of the people living in such a beautiful area,” she said, adding, “I love the nature, culture, food and warm people. It’s great to find it all in one spot.”
- Police uncover 36 Egyptian artefacts in Valencia - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 12:00
- Zara boss buys iconic building on Madrid’s Gran Via - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 11:00
- Huge sports complex to open in Sabinillas - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 08:00
- Expat searches for ‘perfect home’ for Costa del Sol turtle - 31 Jan, 2015 @ 11:00
- ‘Tolkien universe’ theme park to open in Rincon de la Victoria - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 17:24
- IMF raises Spain’s growth forecast saying it has entered a ‘virtous circle’ - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00
- Organic success in Marbella - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00
- European Central Bank to buy 10% of Spain’s public debt - 29 Jan, 2015 @ 18:09
- WikiLeaks threaten legal action after Google hand over journalist email data to US government - 28 Jan, 2015 @ 13:47
- Swans talent show stuns audience - 28 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00