A PAIR of Spanish politicians have stripped off for their election campaign.
Wanting to appear more ‘transparent’ to voters, PSOE candidate in Cantabria, Luis Alberto Nicolas, has bared all with just a red rose covering his privates.
Meanwhile far right-wing Party for Freedom’s Yolanda Couceiro Morin stipped off in her bid to become mayor of Portugalete, near Bilbao.
Finally, in case you didn’t know, the trailblazer in this bizarre stunt was no less than Ciudadanos’ leader Albert Rivera who stripped off in 2006 when his new party was born.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25