CAPTAINS of Gibraltar’s shipping industry are hoping to enhance its global footprint following a high-profile London conference.
The Gibraltar Port Authority (GPA) and the Gibraltar Maritime Administration (GMA) are sponsoring events at London International Shipping Week (LISW) this week.
UK government officials and maritime bosses will mingle with Albert Isola, Minister for Maritime Services for Gibraltar, and Bob Sanguinetti, CEO and Captain of the Port.
Mr Sanguinetti said: “We have been working extremely hard to really understand what companies in the industry need and how Gibraltar can offer an attractive package to help them overcome any barriers.
“Events like this allow my team and me to speak to the community to ensure we remain one of the most attractive destinations.”
- Costa del Sol financial firm set to become listed on Nasdaq stock exchange - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:35
- Where to eat in the Guadalhorce Valley - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 17:24
- Get lost in the white towns of Guadalhorce - 8 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- There’s a new mango vodka liqueur made 100% in Malaga and it looks DELICIOUS - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 17:51
- Dead body found floating in Malaga dam - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 14:51
- How to find high-quality translation services by CPSL - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:24
- World Class Accommodation for Rent in Madrid - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- Ibiza Yacht Rental - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:17
- CUT AND BLOW-DRY CASE? Popular Low Cost hairdressers accused of defrauding taxpayer of millions in Spain’s Andalucia - 3 Dec, 2018 @ 18:01
- How a Welsh expat made her dreams of owning a Costa del Sol estate agency come true - 2 Dec, 2018 @ 18:58