PEP Guardiola is preparing a sensational swoop for Lionel Messi when he replaces Manuel Pellegrini as Manchester City manager in June.
Reports suggest City have contacted the Barcelona star’s representatives about a possible €160 million deal.
Guardiola is also rumoured to be preparing a €105 million bid for Juventus’ Paul Pogba and Everton defender John Stones.
The former Barcelona boss is making the move to City after three seasons at Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich.
Guardiola, who won 14 trophies including two Champions Leagues while at the helm of the Catalan club, will sign a three-year contract.
Guardiola will team up again with director of football Txiki Begiristain and chief executive Ferran Soriano following their spell together at Barcelona.
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06
- Rio Sport is at the very peak of ski technology in the Sierra Nevada - 1 Jan, 2019 @ 13:36
- Learn the slopes with Sierra Nevada’s dedicated English ski school - 31 Dec, 2018 @ 13:33
- Two Andalucia villages make it onto list of Spain’s seven rural wonders - 30 Dec, 2018 @ 16:00