DETAILS of the Bolivian mother killed in a hit-and-run in San Pedro have emerged.
Mother-of-three Fatima Dorado Para, 40, was killed after two British expats hit her with their black Bentley.
Fatima lived in Marbella with her construction worker husband and child, who is just 12-months-old.
Her two elder children, eight and 13, live back in Bolivia with their grandparents.
She was walking home from her job at a nearby restaurant when she was struck at a zebra crossing.
Her brother Carlos Dorado has since uploaded a picture of the pair on Facebook, with family and friends offering their condolences.
The criminal pair responsible – Westley Capper and Craig Porter, who were already charged with the disappearance of Luthuanian Agnese Klavina in 2014 – fled the scene and shockingly went for a curry.
Fatima was left slain on the floor as crowds from nearby restaurants rushed to her aid and called emergency services.
She later died from cardiac arrest at the hospital.
- Malaga law firm secures regulation from the Ministry of Justice after winning more than €1 million back from timeshare giants last year - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 18:22
- What do King Solomon, Andalucia’s Rio Tinto mines, NASA and Mars have in common? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:44
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44
- SCAM ALERT: Pensioners claim British conwoman tried to coax them from bus stop into ‘fake shuttle’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 16:22
- WATCH: Terrifying moment HUGE spitting COBRA acosts workers at port in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 14:54
- WATCH: Vile video shows SEWAGE flowing onto popular beach in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 13:47
- Little Julen and family pictured amid reports rescuers have found DNA - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:38
- Police in Spain rescue young man attempting to jump off Ronda bridge - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:15
- Police confirm little Julen IS inside the Malaga well after DNA found on fourth day of search - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 12:59
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35