IT must be the definition of ‘marrying well’.
The Duke of Wellington’s daughter has tied the knot with Colombia’s second richest man… appropriate at the Duke’s enormous Andalucian hunting estate.
Former king Juan Carlos, Camilla Parker-Bowles, James Blunt and Eva Herzigova all travelled to Ilora in Granada for the nuptials of Lady Charlotte Wellesley and Alejandro Santo Domingo.
That said, for classic Andalucian vibes it was hard to beat the beach wedding of the owners of chiringuito Floria in Manilva.
Dutch expat owner Peter Nette and his fiancee Karen tied the knot, barefoot with their feet in the sand and a crowd of over 300 revellers dressed all in white.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00