SIX people have been gored in the second running of the bulls at Pamplona’s San Fermin festival.
Five of the victims are foreigners, and two, a 58-year-old Spaniard and a 73-year-old South African, are said to be in a serious condition.
The regional government said one American, aged 55 and another aged 23, have less serious injuries.
A Canadian was also gored but their condition is unknown, while eight others were taken to hospital after suffering injuries.
Several of the six bulls from the run became separated from the pack and began charging at will.
Reports say one bull repeatedly tossed a man into the air.
The run, involving more than 1,000 people, lasted more than double the usual time at six minutes.
The festival runs until next weekend.
- Construction giant to build 700 homes in Mijas in €23 million investment - 17 Dec, 2018 @ 20:37
- British expat pensioners from southern Spain caged AGAIN after allegedly trying to smuggle €2 million cocaine haul on cruise ship - 17 Dec, 2018 @ 19:31
- POLL SHOCKER: Far-right Vox party could form government if Spain held general election tomorrow - 17 Dec, 2018 @ 16:04
- Spain accused of breaching maritime laws after shadowing British nuclear submarine as it left Gibraltar on secret mission - 17 Dec, 2018 @ 12:57
- Spain and UK to push through reciprocal deal for expat voting rights before Brexit - 17 Dec, 2018 @ 12:36
- REVEALED: What’s really behind the surge in ‘narco terrorism’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol as record €100 million cash and 40 tonnes of drugs seized - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 15:36
- COLD FRONT: Yellow weather warning for strong winds in Malaga TOMORROW while snow predicted across Spain - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 12:30
- PEED OFF: Dog walkers on Costa del Sol to be FINED for not cleaning up pet’s urine in new crackdown - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:55
- WARNING: Police in Spain ramping up roadside alcohol and drug checkpoints THIS WEEK - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 18:02
- WATCH: Truck DESTROYS archway entry of urbanisation on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 16:23