AS if an ongoing gang war was not enough to worry Daniel Kinahan, it appears that his love life is also taking a turn for the worse.
The Estepona-based crime figure has allegedly put his relationship with blonde bombshell Caoimhe Robinson on hold until the Kinahan’s feud with the Hutch gang cools off.
The target of an assassination attempt at a MGM Marbella boxing weigh-in in Dublin, Kinahan has kept his head down in recent months, reportedly fleeing to Dubai with his brother Christopher Jnr.
Robinson previously dated drug lord Michael ‘Micka’ Kelly before he was gunned down outside her west Dublin home.
It was during her time with Kelly that Robinson met Kinahan during business trips to the Costa del Sol.
The ongoing feud has also taken its toll on the lovelife of Kinahan association ‘Fat’ Freddie Thompson, whose long-term relationship with wife Vicky Dempsey has also reportedly come under pressure.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36