A thrillseeker was left gobsmacked after a gory collision with a pigeon on Europe’s fastest rollercoaster.
The man was struck in the face on the face by the bird on the opening day of Ferrari Land, PortAventura, last week.
It then became stuck underneath his chin, and the distressed rider had to pull it off.
This was while the rollercoaster, Red Force ride, was soaring through the air at 180 km per hour.
The man was left with specks of blood on his face and feathers in his mouth.
As the ride ended he shouted to passengers behind him “I was hit in the face by a pigeon!”
It’s not yet known whether the pigeon survived.
- Popular Casino Games Across Europe - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 16:14
- OPINION: Why Mijas needs to see serious change in 2019 - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 17:36
- Is your home in Spain ready for the cold? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 10:30
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16