Some brands have already hung their placards up, offering discounts of up to 50%.
The liberalization of the sales law signed in July 2012 allows stores to be ahead of the traditional July 1 start date.
Sfera, Cortefiel, Bimba and Lola, Women’s Secret, Springfield and H & M are some of the stores that have already begun their sales.
El Corte Inglés will officially begin its sales season one day earlier than usual, on June 30.
It is the first time in its history that the department store giant has advanced its summer sales start date.
The Inditex group, containing the likes of Zara and Massimo Dutti, has made the same decision and will start the summer 2017 sales on the same day this Friday.
Those who wish to take advantage of the sales in Zara, Uterqüe, Pull & Bear or Berskha a few hours before and without having to bear the long queues in the first few days, can do so through their online stores at midnight the night before.
- Direct Malaga to NEW YORK flights available from May 2019 - 22 Jan, 2019 @ 18:20
- Expats pay tribute to Marbella businessman ‘linked to TOWIE stars and Mohamed Al-Fayed’ after he was brutally gunned down on doorstep - 22 Jan, 2019 @ 14:03
- Marbella shooting victim identified as high profile Costa del Sol businessman behind Linekers - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 18:30
- WARNING: Orange alerts for SNOW, wind and strong waves across Spain and Andalucia this week - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 14:59
- Expat appears in court after shooting and killing boy, 4, during hunt in Spain’s Andalucia - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 12:45
- Man shot to death inside his Bentley on Spain’s Costa del Sol in latest mafia hit - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 11:26
- Malaga law firm secures regulation from the Ministry of Justice after winning more than €1 million back from timeshare giants last year - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 18:22
- What do King Solomon, Andalucia’s Rio Tinto mines, NASA and Mars have in common? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:44
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44
- SCAM ALERT: Pensioners claim British conwoman tried to coax them from bus stop into ‘fake shuttle’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 16:22