MICHAEL Fassbender and Alicia Vikander have tied the knot in Spain.
The Hollywood heartthrobs got married on an Ibiza farm in front of 100 family and friends.
Irishman Fassbender, 40, and Swede Vikander, 29, were spotted smooching at a beach-side restaurant in the run-up to the eco-friendly wedding.
All the food at the wedding party was locally grown, while the post-wedding party went on until six in the morning.
A DJ and band played ‘pretty much 24/7’ over a three-day celebration which included a Friday boat party and meal at Yemanja restaurant.
There was also a boozy Sunday session. Oscar-winning director Steve McQueen was among the guests, who were asked not to take photographs of the wedding ceremony.
The pair met on the set of 2014 film The Light Between Oceans.
- Is your home in Spain ready for the cold? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 10:30
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06