MICHAEL Fassbender and Alicia Vikander have tied the knot in Spain.
The Hollywood heartthrobs got married on an Ibiza farm in front of 100 family and friends.
Irishman Fassbender, 40, and Swede Vikander, 29, were spotted smooching at a beach-side restaurant in the run-up to the eco-friendly wedding.
All the food at the wedding party was locally grown, while the post-wedding party went on until six in the morning.
A DJ and band played ‘pretty much 24/7’ over a three-day celebration which included a Friday boat party and meal at Yemanja restaurant.
There was also a boozy Sunday session. Oscar-winning director Steve McQueen was among the guests, who were asked not to take photographs of the wedding ceremony.
The pair met on the set of 2014 film The Light Between Oceans.
- Meet Kaat Buelens, an expat Sabinillas restaurant owner and political underdog running to be your local councillor in Manilva - 25 May, 2019 @ 14:00
- Open letter from PP’s Javier Quero to people of Casares, as he bids to become mayor and ‘return Casares to its former glory’ - 25 May, 2019 @ 12:00
- WATCH: As featured in Olive Press, The Paradise Retreat that has won International Acclaim - 25 May, 2019 @ 10:30
- WE’VE GOT THE POWER! :Expats fill up the ballot lists for vital local elections – in which FINALLY foreigners count - 24 May, 2019 @ 01:45
- Travelling to Madrid for the Champions League Final? How to Stay Safe in the Capital - 22 May, 2019 @ 15:24
- Why is Customer Service Training Important to a Business - 21 May, 2019 @ 16:38
- Is La Liga in Danger of Irrelevance? - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:21
- Sign up with Spain’s only ‘all-in- English’ mobile service - 21 May, 2019 @ 06:46
- Spanish study finds that eating nuts in first trimester of pregnancy improves child brain development - 19 May, 2019 @ 11:00
- JOBS: Marbella’s Starlite Festival looking for 400 workers this summer, find out how to apply here - 14 May, 2019 @ 13:00