MICHAEL Fassbender and Alicia Vikander have tied the knot in Spain.
The Hollywood heartthrobs got married on an Ibiza farm in front of 100 family and friends.
Irishman Fassbender, 40, and Swede Vikander, 29, were spotted smooching at a beach-side restaurant in the run-up to the eco-friendly wedding.
All the food at the wedding party was locally grown, while the post-wedding party went on until six in the morning.
A DJ and band played ‘pretty much 24/7’ over a three-day celebration which included a Friday boat party and meal at Yemanja restaurant.
There was also a boozy Sunday session. Oscar-winning director Steve McQueen was among the guests, who were asked not to take photographs of the wedding ceremony.
The pair met on the set of 2014 film The Light Between Oceans.
- Major Olive Revolution in Georgia - 23 Jul, 2019 @ 16:26
- SLOW TRAVEL: Run down your rev count in Ronda where slow travel is the new mantra - 21 Jul, 2019 @ 09:59
- FILTHY RICH: How the other half live when on holiday in southern Spain, from Saudi Royalty to British prime ministers and American billionaires - 21 Jul, 2019 @ 08:50
- PICTURED: ‘Shark’ spotted near swimmers on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:38
- Don’t miss the Bollywood and glitter themed pool parties at Max Beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jul, 2019 @ 17:42
- EXPLAINED: The grey skies and punishing hot winds which arrived on Spain’s Costa del Sol today - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 22:06
- Potimarron Message – Fruits from the heart! - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Tai Chi in the river of Happiness with Master Choy - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 13:59
- Two young Brits rescued from ravine after getting lost on Marbella’s La Concha mountain - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 15:57
- That perfect Spanish afternoon can prove more elusive than first thought, writes Lesley Keith - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 12:19