THE Olive Press’ website has broken yet another record – and has its eyes focussed on securing another landmark.
A cool 60,000 readers logged on last month to read our cutting-edge news, features and opinion pieces.
This marked the best monthly figures ever recorded in our short history.
Staggeringly, this is almost double the amount of hits logged just four months ago in November (36,294).
And now the Olive Press is just 50,000 hits short of recording one million views.
It is tribute to the Olive Press’ continual dedication to investigating and writing fresh, exclusive stories that may, heaven forbid, ruffle a few feathers along the way.
Thanks to stories such as the Great Insurance Fiddle and Blind Terror we endeavour to tread where no other Andalucian paper dares to even look.
And to celebrate these booming viewing figures the Olive Press is offering one lucky visitor a special prize.
We will gladly award our one-millionth viewer a free two-night stay at the four-star Caleta hotel in Gibraltar.
Currently, our all-time website hits stand at some 950,000 views, so if you are already a cyberspace convert or yet to see what all the fuss is about, then it’s high time to log on!
So get surfing and check out www.theolivepress.es and join our fast-growing band of followers.
- ALIVE AND KICKING: Trio of British rock legends wow the festival crowds at Lisbon’s Nos Alive - 17 Jul, 2019 @ 17:18
- OPINION: Amid Champions League final ecstasy and agony, Brit fans in Madrid did us proud - 7 Jun, 2019 @ 14:48
- ON THE CHEAP The Germans in Madrid wishing for Champions League final success - 1 Jun, 2019 @ 14:31
- OPINION: Expats will make all the difference in tomorrow’s elections, both as candidates and in the polling booths - 25 May, 2019 @ 11:45
- IN PICS: This paradise retreat has won international acclaim and is just 15 minutes from Spain’s Costa del Sol (read for special Olive Press offer) - 17 May, 2019 @ 09:37
- EXCLUSIVE : Over 96% of Madrid’s hotels FULL as prices skyrocket to €26,000 for two nights on Champions League weekend - 11 May, 2019 @ 16:26
- Freddie Starr dies in Spain - 9 May, 2019 @ 23:50
- Madrid’s born-again Gran Hotel Ingles is the lap of Belle Epoque luxury, discovers Olive Press editor Jon Clarke - 5 May, 2019 @ 10:08
- Witnesses describe ‘bloodbath’ after British soldier ‘glassed by her pal’ in Mallorca club - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 10:45
- La La lovin’ it! New organic olive oil ‘experience’ in Ronda - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:27