THE Olive Press’ website has broken yet another record – and has its eyes focussed on securing another landmark.
A cool 60,000 readers logged on last month to read our cutting-edge news, features and opinion pieces.
This marked the best monthly figures ever recorded in our short history.
Staggeringly, this is almost double the amount of hits logged just four months ago in November (36,294).
And now the Olive Press is just 50,000 hits short of recording one million views.
It is tribute to the Olive Press’ continual dedication to investigating and writing fresh, exclusive stories that may, heaven forbid, ruffle a few feathers along the way.
Thanks to stories such as the Great Insurance Fiddle and Blind Terror we endeavour to tread where no other Andalucian paper dares to even look.
And to celebrate these booming viewing figures the Olive Press is offering one lucky visitor a special prize.
We will gladly award our one-millionth viewer a free two-night stay at the four-star Caleta hotel in Gibraltar.
Currently, our all-time website hits stand at some 950,000 views, so if you are already a cyberspace convert or yet to see what all the fuss is about, then it’s high time to log on!
So get surfing and check out www.theolivepress.es and join our fast-growing band of followers.
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00
- El Bulli restaurant owner creates Spanish culinary encyclopedia - 18 Mar, 2018 @ 12:00
- Moorish makeover for relaunch of Andalucian teahouse on Costa de la Luz - 17 Mar, 2018 @ 14:00