A HEARTBROKEN ten-year-old has made a plea for her father to get in touch.
Distraught Morgan Robinson is beside herself after her father cut complete contact with her last year.
Morgan, who lives in Rotherham, Yorkshire, last heard from her father Gareth Robinson on her birthday in April last year.
“Morgan blames herself, and she thinks that her dad doesn’t love her anymore.”
However, she has since lost touch with the mechanic, who is believed to be living in the Alora area.
Gareth Robinson moved to Pizarra five years ago to start a new car mechanic business with his friend, Andrew Wilson.
The 39-year-old had seen his daughter every weekend since divorcing from her mother, Louise, in 2002.
And even after moving to Spain he continued to ring and text his daughter to tell her how much he loved her.
Two years ago, he promised his daughter he would come home at the beginning of 2009.
But without warning in May 2009, he stopped contacting her altogether.
“Morgan blames herself, and she thinks that her dad doesn’t love her anymore,” said Margaret Thompson, the distressed girl’s grandmother.
“On birthdays and Christmases she asks me: ‘Has anything come from my Dad?’ And when I have to tell her no, her eyes fill with tears.”
She is desperate for Robinson to get in touch with his daughter to end her heartache.
Robinson was last known to be working as a mechanic in Álora.
He is described as 5ft 7in tall with blonde, short hair and a scar down the right hand side of his face.
He also has a tattoo on his left arm with the name ‘Morgan’ inside a heart.
Do you know Gareth? Email [email protected] or call 951 166 060
- Witnesses describe ‘bloodbath’ after British soldier ‘glassed by her pal’ in Mallorca club - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 10:45
- La La lovin’ it! New organic olive oil ‘experience’ in Ronda - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:27
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00