HAVING run a Tex Mex restaurant in Denmark for 25 years – and picked up a Texan wife as part of life’s rich journey – it seems natural that Johnny should open a Tex Mex joint in Andalucia.
He and wife Robin Wiatt have opened Guadalupe in Ronda, which is doing a roaring trade serving up delicious burritos, tacos and fabulous ribs.
Robin, who worked for 15 years in media sales in Los Angeles, is convinced that this is the first ‘Texan-owned’ Tex Mex in Andalucia.
“We think we have got the balance just right, with a great range of fun and exciting dishes,” she said.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02