PENELOPE Cruz has wowed onlookers in a red floor-length gown at the 60th San Sebastian Film Festival.
The outfit was one of three that the Spaniard flaunted at the star-studded event, as she later appeared in skinny jeans and a black floral cardigan, followed by a tight-fitting black and pink dress.
Other guests at the festival included Ewan McGregor, Dustin Hoffman and Men in Black star Tommy Lee Jones.
The 66-year-old Jones was in San Sebastian to pick up a Lifetime Achievement Award.
- VegTrug receives two awards at Iberflora Show - 2 Nov, 2012 @ 10:00
- Surgeon in Asturias speaks out for homeopathy - 1 Nov, 2012 @ 07:55
- Picasso returns to Spain - 31 Oct, 2012 @ 08:30
- Madrid to open office for missing babies - 30 Oct, 2012 @ 17:35
- Spain’s A-377 in need of repair - 26 Oct, 2012 @ 16:09
- Marbella inherits former Roca property - 26 Oct, 2012 @ 11:16
- Chef Dani Garcia celebrates Andalucia factory opening with new recipes - 26 Oct, 2012 @ 09:00
- Jagger’s daughter models for tuna - 20 Oct, 2012 @ 10:30
- Spanish homeowners dealing with fires and floods will have to pay - 20 Oct, 2012 @ 10:11
- Phones can ruin relationships, research shows - 20 Oct, 2012 @ 09:57