ORGANISED by The American College of Marbella and Chrand Management, Innova 2013, the first international forum discussing how to survive the current crisis, was held on May 16.
A broad cross section all sectors of Marbella’s business community discussed a variety of strategies to tackle the crisis.
There were keynote speeches from Juan Verde, advisor to President Barrack Obama, as well as Manolo Santana and Chrand Management’s Pancho Campo, who commented: “We are very satisfied with the outcome of Innova 2013.
“We had some great speeches and lots if very positive feedback, which is why The American College of Marbella has already confirmed a 2014 edition in early March with higher profile speakers as well as a world famous guest.
“The only negative side was that the event should have had a larger response from Marbella residents, both Spaniards and expats”
- Speed cameras fitted at Costa del Sol blackspot - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:58
- Restaurant review: Iglu - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:51
- Barcenas appeals jail sentence and denies ‘flight risk’ claim - 3 Jul, 2013 @ 16:09
- Socialist minister embroiled in Andalucia unemployment scandal - 2 Jul, 2013 @ 18:04
- Former PP treasurer is jailed in Madrid - 1 Jul, 2013 @ 12:43
- Mass grave excavated in Ronda - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:56
- Outrage after top bullfighter posts pit-bull attack on Facebook - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:46
- Health cuts could cost lives warn Spanish doctors - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:06
- UK government to strip expats of Winter Fuel Allowance - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 12:46
- Picardo calls on Cameron over Gibraltar jet ski shooting - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 16:36