PRINCE Felipe and his family were spotted taking in the sights of Granada over the All Saints long weekend.
The royals visited the Alhambra and took a stroll around the city, stopping occasionally to have their pictures taken with passers-by.
They also paid a visit to the set of Ridley Scott´s new film Exodus, which is being shot in Aguamaraga.
The family chatted with actors and production crew before enjoying lunch in the on-set canteen.
The trip was part of a celebration of the 10 year anniversary of the couple´s engagement.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40