HOLIDAY-MAKERS have been making a splash in Fuengirola after three new inflatable water parks were opened.
The parks, open from 11am to 8pm, cover 800 metres squared of water each.
The only other town in Malaga province to boast floating water parks is Marbella.
Each platform has a lifeguard to ensure swimmer’s safety, and everyone is made to wear a life jacket at all times.
The parks, which have brought 20 jobs to the area, are managed by the company Marbella Water Games SL.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44