A HOST of celebrated literary intellectuals are gearing up for the second edition of Gibraltar’s International Literary Festival.
Kate Mosse, acclaimed novelist and writer of 2005 bestseller Labyrinth, is the stand-out name on the list of speakers which reads like a who’s who of literary bodies.
Historian and television presenter Kate Williams, the former Archbishop of Canterbury Lord Carey, and past editor of the Observer Jonathon Fenby, will also be in attendance.
A number of other novelists and journalists are set to appear at the two-day event on November 13 and 14 as well as an orchestral band.
- Police uncover 36 Egyptian artefacts in Valencia - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 12:00
- Zara boss buys iconic building on Madrid’s Gran Via - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 11:00
- Huge sports complex to open in Sabinillas - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 08:00
- Expat searches for ‘perfect home’ for Costa del Sol turtle - 31 Jan, 2015 @ 11:00
- ‘Tolkien universe’ theme park to open in Rincon de la Victoria - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 17:24
- IMF raises Spain’s growth forecast saying it has entered a ‘virtous circle’ - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00
- Organic success in Marbella - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00
- European Central Bank to buy 10% of Spain’s public debt - 29 Jan, 2015 @ 18:09
- WikiLeaks threaten legal action after Google hand over journalist email data to US government - 28 Jan, 2015 @ 13:47
- Swans talent show stuns audience - 28 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00