IMAGINE making money in the Andalucian sunshine with your own eco farm, or opening up an organic family restaurant inside a 14th century mill?
Whatever your dream, rural property guru Margarita Taylor can make it a reality with this fabulous finca, set amid the olive grove-speckled hills of the Sierra de Ronda and now up for grabs for €950,000.
As the current owner, Margarita knows every corner of the finca. With 39 hectares of land – five with totally flat river frontage – it offers endless opportunities for anyone looking to launch a new business or create a stunning family home.
“The finca is a blank canvas at the moment, it all depends what you’re looking to do with it,” says American expat Margarita, who has run a property renovation business in Gaucin for more than 40 years.
“With lots of space, and ideal conditions to support almost any business, the opportunities it offers are endless.”
An eco-farm is right at the top of the list of Margarita’s suggestions.
Eco-farming on the coast is growing ever more popular, as increasing numbers of shoppers are looking for fresh, organic produce.
Soil at the finca is in superb condition, she says, and with the Genal river running right through the property, the water supply is second-to-none.
“If people are interested in farming, but inexperienced, I can also help set up and organise the running of the farm. It’s what I’ve been doing for my whole life,” adds Margarita.
“There are three properties already on the finca, including the 14th century mill and a small farmhouse. With only a small amount of work, the house could quickly make a nice, comfortable living space.
“And the mill would make an ideal location for a bar or restaurant. I have a team of stone masons ready to get to work on it.”
Margarita – who speaks English, French, German and Spanish – has an online portfolio of properties that she has also renovated, which can be seen on www.andalucia-verde.com.
“Where I am in Gaucin is absolutely heavenly, it’s a life I would recommend to anyone.”
For more information, call Margarita on 952 117 451.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05