MORE photos are emerging of the ‘blonde bombshell’ partner of British killer Victor Kainth, who killed an alleged German paedophile in Sotogrande.
The ‘real Cockney London’ girl – called Gemma – is well-known around the luxury resort for her bleached blonde hair and ‘cracking body’.
According to one waitress in a Sotogrande bar, she ‘always turns heads when she walks in’.
The couple moved to live in the millionaire’s enclave full-time a year ago, and have become famous faces in the resort thanks to their ‘matching his and hers black and white Range Rovers’ and their expensive spending habits.
Victor Kainth has been charged with suspicion of homicide, after beating German expat Sandro Rottman to death in Sotogrande on Saturday night.
A fight broke out between the two men after Kainth caught Rottman taking video footage of his child.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05