THE next batch of tickets for the Caminito del Rey go on sale tomorrow.
Dubbed the ‘world’s deadliest walkway’ tickets for June, July, August and September will be up for grabs from tomorrow.
Organisers now predict a total of 100,000 people will visit the tourist attraction in El Chorro by the end of September.
So far 9,000 visitors have walked the planks since the newly renovated path opened on March 28.
A total of 40,000 tickets have been sold for April and May. And on the first day tickets went on sale, the website crashed due to the influx of traffic.
To see how the Olive Press team got on when the visited the Caminito, click here.
Tickets can be bought at www.caminitodelrey.info
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36