A DRIVER in Salamanca was a bit chewed off this morning after landing himself an €80 fine for biting his nails at the wheel.
The man was caught by the Guardia Civil at 10.30am in Carbajosa de la Sagrada, after he was flagged up by speed cameras in the Castilla y Leon.
Although the fine claims he was ‘driving without maintaining proper freedom of movement’, he will not lose any points from his licence and can pay half the amount if he settles it within 20 days.
It is not known whether the man will attempt to revoke the fine.
- Spain’s wealthy class on the rise - 30 Jun, 2015 @ 08:45
- Nerja’s new mayor Rosa Arrabal names her government - 29 Jun, 2015 @ 18:00
- Spain the biggest exporter of wine in the world - 29 Jun, 2015 @ 09:00
- The nifty nispero - 28 Jun, 2015 @ 17:00
- Marbella hospital leads the way with water births - 28 Jun, 2015 @ 13:00
- Spain’s seven wonders of the dining world - 27 Jun, 2015 @ 12:00
- Left to take a selfie in the lift - 26 Jun, 2015 @ 17:37
- Wanda group eyes Madrid investment - 26 Jun, 2015 @ 17:30
- Spain set for soaring heatwave with Malaga seeing temperatures reach 36ºC - 26 Jun, 2015 @ 12:19
- Two Spaniards gored to death by bulls - 25 Jun, 2015 @ 17:55