FUENGIROLA’S Sohail castle has been transformed into a German beer fortress for July.
The eight edition of the Spanish Oktoberfest will showcase a plethora of German beer and typical Bavarian food until July 19.
There will be various special events, including all the German sausage you can wrap your lips around for just €1 each on July 7 and 14.
While on July 9, anyone who turns up purely in white will be treated to a free ½ litre of beer.
Daily live performances from German musicians are also set to light up the castle’s spectacular inner courtyard.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44