A 59-YEAR-OLD man must be feeling deflated after being arrested for puncturing tyres on more than 30 cars.
Cadiz cops spied the man puncturing a car’s tyre at around 11:30 at night, before a check of the street revealed 16 other cars had been hit in his spree.
A further search of the surrounding area uncovered 18 more cars with flat tyres between Zona Franca and Alcalde Juan de Dios de Molina Street.
The man has now been charged with criminal damage.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00