SWAPPING fast cars for fast bikes, Formula One star Fernando Alonso took to the saddle among the world’s fastest men on two wheels.
Attending a MotoGP team Honda post-season celebration, Alonso put his F1 woes behind him after a disastrous 2015 with McLaren-Honda.
Riding alongside fellow Spaniard and MotoGP’s young starlet Marc Marquez, Alonso completed several laps at the Motegi circuit in Japan.
But it wasn’t all bikes for Alonso, who also gave Ayrton Senna’s 1991 championship-winning F1 car a spin.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36