IF only! Predicting the future is an art but here’s what we hope and dream 2016 will bring:
Gibraltarians and expats rejoice after a hard-fought anti-Brexit campaign results in a massive triumph. Voters resoundingly elect to keep Britain in the European Union.
Expats dance in Plaza Mayor as Marbella favourite Harry Kane bags the winner for England in the Euro 2016 final against Spain in Paris.
Human rights intervention puts an end to Spain’s draconian gag law, to the delight of Spaniards and expats alike.
So long, Dickens
Virtual reality gaming headsets become the must-have birthday present across Spain and Gibraltar; books are confined to museums.
And finally, Britain’s Got Talent star and dancing supremo Jonathan Lutwyche wins Gibraltar’s first ever Olympic gold medal after a last-minute call up to compete in the triple jump.
- IN PICS: The women competing for your vote to be crowned Miss World Malaga on the same day as Spain’s general election - 24 Apr, 2019 @ 09:00
- The Online Gambling Industry in Gibraltar - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 14:10
- Heat and sun returns to Spain’s Costa del Sol from Friday with highs of 24C forecast for next week - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:54
- NOT MOO-VING: Moment stubborn cow causes traffic jam on busy A-7 in southern Spain - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:31
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05