MARBELLA will host seventy one Michelin stars under one roof during its four-day A Cuatro Manos event from Monday 18th April.
In its third year, Dani Garcia’s gastronomical affair will take an international perspective as it hosts chefs from the United States, France and Germany.
Puente Romano Beach Resort & Spa will see the likes of Spain’s Ferran Adria, New York’s Daniel Humm and Berlin’s Sebastian Frank come together to pay homage to the great Joel Robuchon.
Throughout his career, the French chef and restaurateur has been titled ‘Chef of the Century’ by the Gault Millau guide and received the coveted Meilleur Ouvrier de France award.
He continues to operate a dozen restaurants in East Asia, London and the United States.
On the Monday, chefs will prepare a menu of 20 of the French maestro’s most iconic dishes at the resort’s Dani Garcia restaurant.
Tuesday will see the ‘Unplugged’ event, where Dani Garcia, Paco Morales and Angel Leon will create a feast without using any techniques developed after 1995.
Garcia will cook with Eleven Madison Park’s Daniel Humm on April 20th, and create a dazzling meal with Horvath Restaurant of Berlin’s Sebastian Frank on the 21st.
For more information visit www.grupodanigarcia.com/acuatromanos
- Expat Marbella couple held in prison on drug and money laundering charges ‘may have links to Finland’s Hells Angels’ as more details emerge - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 15:13
- IN THE NICK OF TIME: Irish man arrested at Malaga airport check-in desk donning €28,000 Rolex he reported as robbed in Marbella a day earlier - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 12:41
- Expat stumbles upon TWO sets of human remains on Spain’s Costa del Sol during morning stroll - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 12:15
- Conservative deputy mayor arrested after police find HUNDREDS of marijuana plants growing in his home in Spain’s Andalucia - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:13
- Expat Marbella restaurant owner and bikini-model girlfriend arrested on money laundering and drug charges as Costa del Sol home raided - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 16:09
- MUST READ: How to survive a rip current following deaths of two swimmers on Costa del Sol beach - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 11:43
- Man becomes second to die off Costa del Sol beach in just 15 days - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 16:35
- BRACE YOURSELVES: Hot winds to bring temperatures of up to 39C on Spain’s Costa del Sol TODAY - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 10:27
- WATCH: Stingray capable of killing humans spotted on shore metres from children on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 13 Jul, 2019 @ 09:13
- British expats arrested and fined in new crackdown on ‘pirate taxis’ at Malaga airport - 11 Jul, 2019 @ 14:31