MARBELLA will host seventy one Michelin stars under one roof during its four-day A Cuatro Manos event from Monday 18th April.
In its third year, Dani Garcia’s gastronomical affair will take an international perspective as it hosts chefs from the United States, France and Germany.
Puente Romano Beach Resort & Spa will see the likes of Spain’s Ferran Adria, New York’s Daniel Humm and Berlin’s Sebastian Frank come together to pay homage to the great Joel Robuchon.
Throughout his career, the French chef and restaurateur has been titled ‘Chef of the Century’ by the Gault Millau guide and received the coveted Meilleur Ouvrier de France award.
He continues to operate a dozen restaurants in East Asia, London and the United States.
On the Monday, chefs will prepare a menu of 20 of the French maestro’s most iconic dishes at the resort’s Dani Garcia restaurant.
Tuesday will see the ‘Unplugged’ event, where Dani Garcia, Paco Morales and Angel Leon will create a feast without using any techniques developed after 1995.
Garcia will cook with Eleven Madison Park’s Daniel Humm on April 20th, and create a dazzling meal with Horvath Restaurant of Berlin’s Sebastian Frank on the 21st.
For more information visit www.grupodanigarcia.com/acuatromanos
- Popular drag queen attacked by group of homophobic ‘foreign’ men in gay-friendly Torremolinos - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 11:50
- British pensioner praises Spanish local for handing him €400 he unwittingly left in cash machine on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 22 Apr, 2019 @ 15:30
- REVEALED: Which Andalucian province saw a 56% boom in property sales while Costa del Sol, Alicante and Balearics suffered DROPS - 21 Apr, 2019 @ 09:03
- BREAKING: British and Spanish children ‘almost die’ after dangerous game ends in FIREBALL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 21:14
- British expat robbed twice in same Costa del Sol supermarket in just 10 days loses ‘priceless’ personal mementos from dead daughter - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 08:51
- THERE’LL BE KILLINGS: Cadiz drug trafficker warns of BAZOOKAS and bodies on the streets if crackdown on smuggling across Strait of Gibraltar continues - 19 Apr, 2019 @ 13:10
- Irish company launches lifesaving ‘hangover care package’ for expats in Spain - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 12:09
- ‘WE’RE TERRIFIED’: Brother of missing British father who vanished from Spain’s Costa del Sol with son speaks out - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 11:29
- Drones which can photograph drivers using their mobile phone from 2km away launched in Spain TODAY - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 17:33
- BREAKING: Police arrest jihadist planning ‘massacre’ at Semana Santa parade in Spain’s Andalucia - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 15:52