MARBELLA will host seventy one Michelin stars under one roof during its four-day A Cuatro Manos event from Monday 18th April.
In its third year, Dani Garcia’s gastronomical affair will take an international perspective as it hosts chefs from the United States, France and Germany.
Puente Romano Beach Resort & Spa will see the likes of Spain’s Ferran Adria, New York’s Daniel Humm and Berlin’s Sebastian Frank come together to pay homage to the great Joel Robuchon.
Throughout his career, the French chef and restaurateur has been titled ‘Chef of the Century’ by the Gault Millau guide and received the coveted Meilleur Ouvrier de France award.
He continues to operate a dozen restaurants in East Asia, London and the United States.
On the Monday, chefs will prepare a menu of 20 of the French maestro’s most iconic dishes at the resort’s Dani Garcia restaurant.
Tuesday will see the ‘Unplugged’ event, where Dani Garcia, Paco Morales and Angel Leon will create a feast without using any techniques developed after 1995.
Garcia will cook with Eleven Madison Park’s Daniel Humm on April 20th, and create a dazzling meal with Horvath Restaurant of Berlin’s Sebastian Frank on the 21st.
For more information visit www.grupodanigarcia.com/acuatromanos
- Left-wing government could spell trouble for property investors - 19 May, 2019 @ 09:59
- GUILTY: Westley Capper and Craig Porter verdict in but ‘both will AVOID JAIL’ over Agnese Klavina disappearance, Capper to appeal - 17 May, 2019 @ 19:48
- IN PICS: The jobs of the past in Spain made (almost) obsolete by modern life - 17 May, 2019 @ 14:16
- REVEALED: The 5 towns in Malaga set to receive FREE public wifi thanks to EU initiative - 16 May, 2019 @ 14:24
- WATCH: Afilador plies his trade on Costa del Sol as one of the last to practice long-held Spanish tradition - 16 May, 2019 @ 12:40
- FLAG-RANT: Fabian Picardo steps in after American cruise ship infuriates Gibraltar with ‘Welcome to Gibraltor’ message printed on Spanish flag - 16 May, 2019 @ 11:09
- WATCH: Dramatic rescue after two ‘narco boats’ collide off Spain’s Costa del Sol - 15 May, 2019 @ 15:29
- Mystery as expat and two Lithuanians found in busted van carrying €1 MILLION CASH en route to Malaga – but NONE of them claim ownership - 15 May, 2019 @ 12:31
- ‘SOMEONE MUST KNOW’: Grandmother of missing British lad who vanished with his father from Spain’s Costa del Sol makes heartfelt appeal - 15 May, 2019 @ 10:45
- BAD FELLAS: Prison guard and 43 others arrested after Cadiz gang teams up with Italian mafia to free cannabis kingpin from Costa del Sol jail - 14 May, 2019 @ 15:54