THE best Irish bar outside of Ireland has officially opened its doors on the Costa del Sol.
With champagne bottles, Guinness and Elvis impersonator at the ready, Healy Mac’s cut the ribbon in style.
Unveiling a new deck area, the popular watering hole in Estepona port now boasts three separate terrace areas to enjoy the view out to sea.
As well as its picturesque setting, Healy Mac’s is also the best place to watch sport, with several flat screens accessible both inside and out.
Add in Stelvis (British Elvis impersonator, real name Steve) and a stellar menu – look out for the chicken goujons and filet steak – and Healy Mac’s ticks all the boxes.
A family owned business established in Cork, Ireland, Healy Mac’s set up shop in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in 2009 where it was crowned ‘the best Irish bar outside of Ireland’.
Bringing several members of the Malaysian team over to Spain, Healy Mac’s is already going down a hit with expats and is bound to be full come the Euros.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36