THREE British men are being questioned in Marbella over the stabbing of reality TV star Jake Hall.
Police were called to a beach club by someone who claimed they were involved.
Detectives had managed to speak to Jake last night but were unable to get much out of him, with one insider labelling him as ‘fairly uncooperative’.
Jake almost lost a kidney after he was stabbed with a broken bottle in a popular nightclub in Puerto Banus.
Shortly after his visit from police, the TOWIE star tweeted: “Starting to get to me now please can I get better f### sake.”
A source close to the case said: “Officers have identified three men as being possibly involved in the stabbing at Aqwa Mist but no arrests have taken place yet.
“Officers have been to see the injured British man in hospital but he was fairly uncooperative.”
- British girl, 9, dies on Spain’s Costa del Sol ‘after eating ice cream’ - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 09:03
- WATCH: ANOTHER Marbella chiringuito burned to the ground - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 16:47
- BREXIT UPDATE: Spain offers further assurances to British expats after meeting with campaigners - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 13:21
- TRAGIC APPEAL: British expat dad ‘drops dead’ at 39 leaving fiance and two children in desperate need on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:49
- P**S TAKER: You can now pee in Donald Trump’s mouth thanks to expat bar owner in Spain - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:17
- Irish dog walker stumbles upon dead dolphin washed up on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 13:33
- BREAKING: British airline goes into administration with ALL flights to Europe cancelled, cites Brexit as major factor - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 20:10
- WATCH: New Marbella Arena to host string of ‘international artists’ and events this summer after signing deal with global events company - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 15:06
- ‘ABSOLUTE CHAOS’: Ryanair flight from Glasgow to Malaga diverted after violent ‘hen party brawl’ - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 13:37
- War to be waged against plastic in Gibraltar following deaths of ‘magnificent’ birds - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 11:18