WHILE Tory Leaver Michael Gove was wheeling out the champagne, his brother-in-law was far from thrilled.
Ben Vine – brother of Gove’s Daily Mail columnist wife Sarah – lives in Madrid and fears for his future.
Despite having a Spanish wife, the photographer fears he will no longer be able to work in Spain.
“I always took it for granted that I could just live and work here, but that may no longer be the case,” he said.
He added his ‘biggest worry’ was ‘being separated from my nine-year-old son’.
Vine, who was raised with his sister in Italy, feels ‘thoroughly European’.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25