THE historic referendum result has prompted jubilant celebration in some corners, while sending shockwaves through the global economy.
Over the next two years or so, Britain will negotiate its exit under article 50 of the Treaty on European Union.
Through the withdrawal negotiations, nothing will change for British expats in Spain because the UK will remain part of the EU during this transitional period.
However, what happens after Britain has left the EU and how this may affect you is still unclear. While many questions remain unanswered, Línea Directa would like to remind all its customers that its legal assistance service comes as standard in all their insurance policies.
They offer information and advice on a wide range of matters such as inheritance, family, taxes, purchase and rental of property.
As the Brexit negotiations evolve, our legal team will keep abreast of all the latest developments relating to events occurring in the Spanish territory and those to which Spanish legislation is applicable.
• For more information contact call 902 123 268 or visit www.lineadirecta.com
- Why the friendly team at Edwards Estates find selling in Frigiliana a breeze - 26 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- What are the betting odds for Brexit - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 09:45
- 11 Reasons Why Over 75,000 International Students Choose to Study in Spain - 19 Jun, 2019 @ 19:05
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08