A FAMILY is taking legal action against online ‘trolls’ who called for the death of their terminally ill son.
Adrian Hinojosa has always wanted to be a bullfighter, but his dreams were cut short when he was diagnosed with an incurable bone cancer last year.
The bull-fighting world took the eight-year-old boy into their heart and organised a corrida in Valencia, where he was taken into the ring.
They have also begun collecting funds to help research the disease.
But a small faction of anti-bullfighters, or anti-taurinos, disagreed with the move and began calling for the boy’s death on social media.
One user wrote: “Die now, die now, a sick child who wants to be cured to kill innocent and healthy herbivores who also want to live. Anda yaaaaa! Adrian, go die!”
Another added: “I don’t care about his life, and he’s probably being treated in the public system, using my money!”
Bullfighters lent their support to Adrian on social media, using the hashtag #Adriantevasacurar (Adrian you will be cured).
His father says the support and his time in the ring has given Adrian an ‘injection of strength.’
- IN PICS: ‘One million’ march against Brexit in London - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 20:14
- ‘DRUG HILLS’: British expats in upmarket urbanisation on Spain’s Costa del Sol wake up to ‘disgraceful’ graffiti - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:47
- Westley Capper arrives at Malaga court on last day of Agnese Klavina trial after damning CCTV footage shown to court - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:20
- Dead body dumped on Spain’s Costa del Sol was of young foreigner, 23, and had at least 10 gunshot wounds - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:59
- Guardia Civil cop who killed three people after causing pile up on Costa del Sol while driving on cocaine ordered to pay €1.4 million in compensation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:52
- SACRE BLOW! French smuggling gang which moved cocaine and hashish between Morocco, Malaga and Europe busted in joint operation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:12
- Residents feel shaking as FOUR earthquakes rock Malaga - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:33
- Rain and cold wind forecast for Spain’s Malaga this week - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:16
- WATCH: Manhunt launched after pharmacy robbed at GUNPOINT on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:45
- Dead body found dumped with ‘several gunshot wounds’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:31