A FAMILY is taking legal action against online ‘trolls’ who called for the death of their terminally ill son.
Adrian Hinojosa has always wanted to be a bullfighter, but his dreams were cut short when he was diagnosed with an incurable bone cancer last year.
The bull-fighting world took the eight-year-old boy into their heart and organised a corrida in Valencia, where he was taken into the ring.
They have also begun collecting funds to help research the disease.
But a small faction of anti-bullfighters, or anti-taurinos, disagreed with the move and began calling for the boy’s death on social media.
One user wrote: “Die now, die now, a sick child who wants to be cured to kill innocent and healthy herbivores who also want to live. Anda yaaaaa! Adrian, go die!”
Another added: “I don’t care about his life, and he’s probably being treated in the public system, using my money!”
Bullfighters lent their support to Adrian on social media, using the hashtag #Adriantevasacurar (Adrian you will be cured).
His father says the support and his time in the ring has given Adrian an ‘injection of strength.’
- IN PICS: The stunning 16th century estate going up for auction in Spain - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 09:07
- Fake goods costing Spain and EU billions each year - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 08:38
- Brothers cuffed after trying to stuff 11 champagne bottles down one of their tops in huge shoplifting FAIL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:22
- British tourists still flocking to Spain’s Malaga as first quarter of 2019 shows almost 10% increase in hotel stays - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:04
- 8 things you didn’t know were ILLEGAL to do at the beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 12:29
- Young paedo groomed at least 10 children across Spain’s Alicante, Andalucia and Valencia and paid them for explicit images while posing as underage girl online - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:26
- BREAKING: Barack Obama will be in Marbella TOMORROW for secret meeting at luxury hotel - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 16:50
- IN PICS: Game of Thrones stars party it up in Spain’s Benidorm for Sophie Turner’s hen do ahead of ‘official’ marriage to Joe Jonas - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 16:20
- Gibraltar police fuming after rumours ‘falsely claim’ drunk off duty officer started late night brawl at Pig & Whistle pub - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:45
- How a gang sold more than €1.5 million of drugs EVERY WEEK with the help of a Breaking Bad-style family in Cadiz – and how they spent it on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:13