A VIDEO of a Spanish homeless man receiving a makeover has gone viral.
Jose Antonio, 55, was offered the new look by an upmarket salon in Mallorca after the owner recognised him from his day job where he works as an unlicensed car parking attendant, which pays for his food.
The transformation sees him ditch his long grey locks and beard for a sleek brunette hipster look.
The video, made my producer Dr Filmgood and posted on salon La Salvajeria’s Facebook page to celebrate its third birthday has gone viral.
Antonio, who used to be an electrician, lost his way and ended up homeless following a bout of depression.
He can be seen breaking down in the clip, saying: “F***, My God, this is incredible, is this me? I’m so different, no-one’s going to recognise me unless I tell them who I am.”
- IN PICS: New Gibraltar property development to rival London’s Mayfair - 24 May, 2019 @ 09:52
- Agnese Klavina’s family to take case to Supreme Court after ‘shock verdict’ sees Marbella based Brits accused of kidnap ‘walk free’ on lesser charge - 23 May, 2019 @ 13:38
- REVEALED: Majority of Andalucia’s El Corte Ingles stores in the red while Marbella and Malaga the ONLY Costa del Sol outlets to return a profit - 23 May, 2019 @ 11:07
- BUSTED: €600 million empire which trafficked drugs into the UK and laundered money into Spain’s property market - 22 May, 2019 @ 18:38
- British most obsessed with doggy-style while Spain loves ‘cuckolding’, as new study reveals world’s sexual preferences - 22 May, 2019 @ 17:36
- WARNING: Multi-day heatwaves and life threatening temperatures coming to Spain this summer - 22 May, 2019 @ 16:25
- WE’VE GOT THE POWER: Dozens of expats fill up the ballot lists for vital local elections in Spain’s Andalucia - 22 May, 2019 @ 13:12
- HAY FEVER EPIDEMIC: Expert reveals why your allergies seem much worse in Spain this year - 22 May, 2019 @ 12:47
- Liverpool FC brings extreme security measures to Marbella football training ground ahead of Champions League final - 22 May, 2019 @ 10:35
- MISSING: British expat and dementia sufferer, 83, disappears on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:25