THIS is the tragic moment the suspected body of missing British expat Rebecca Muldoon was removed from a Costa del Sol beach.
The body was found near Oasis Beach in Marbella on Sunday after the mother-of-two went missing on January 1.
As first reported by the Olive Press, friends raised the alarm after discovering her two children had been left at home alone.
Friends revealed to us how the Southend-born mum had suffered from a nervous breakdown last year but that she was ‘recovering well’.
Her husband Paul Muldoon is now facing extradition to England where detectives want to speak to him about a boiler room fraud allegedly involving the supposed sale of rare earth metals five years ago.
The warrants reads that he and a gang of accomplices are accused of promising extraordinary returns for investments in rare metal compounds used to make LEDs and lasers.
It comes after he was arrested on January 1 for domestic violence against his wife Rebecca, who failed to show up to ratify her complaints.
He is not a suspect in her disappearance given that he was in custody when she vanished.
He was released by a Spanish court who did not realise he was wanted in the UK.
Authorities are still waiting for an official identification of the body found in Marbella before confirming it is Rebecca.
The first autopsy of the body is reported to show no signs of violence.
- British girl, 9, dies on Spain’s Costa del Sol ‘after eating ice cream’ - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 09:03
- WATCH: ANOTHER Marbella chiringuito burned to the ground - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 16:47
- BREXIT UPDATE: Spain offers further assurances to British expats after meeting with campaigners - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 13:21
- TRAGIC APPEAL: British expat dad ‘drops dead’ at 39 leaving fiance and two children in desperate need on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:49
- P**S TAKER: You can now pee in Donald Trump’s mouth thanks to expat bar owner in Spain - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:17
- Irish dog walker stumbles upon dead dolphin washed up on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 13:33
- BREAKING: British airline goes into administration with ALL flights to Europe cancelled, cites Brexit as major factor - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 20:10
- WATCH: New Marbella Arena to host string of ‘international artists’ and events this summer after signing deal with global events company - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 15:06
- ‘ABSOLUTE CHAOS’: Ryanair flight from Glasgow to Malaga diverted after violent ‘hen party brawl’ - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 13:37
- War to be waged against plastic in Gibraltar following deaths of ‘magnificent’ birds - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 11:18