FIVE contestants will battle it out next Monday to be crowned Spain’s Eurovision entrance.
Talent show Operacion Triunfo, on TVE, will host the final on January 29 to see who will go through to the 63rd annual contest.
The finalists will sing alone, in pairs and all together for a chance to represent Spain at Lisbon in May.
An additional wildcard was given to Agoney, 22, from Tenerife which will allow him to perform in a duet during Monday’s show.
The hopefuls are:
Aitana, 18, from Barcelona
Alfred, 20, from El Prat de Llobregat, Barcelona
Amaia, 19 from Pamplona, Navarra
Ana Guerra, 23, from San Cristóbal de La Laguna, Tenerife
Miriam, 21, from Pontedeume, A Coruña
- LOCA FOR LOCAL: Fantastic wines can be found in Malaga and Andalucia - 27 May, 2018 @ 11:19
- King of Reggaeton J Balvin coming to Spain’s Costa del Sol - 19 May, 2018 @ 09:39
- More than 7.5 TONNES of hashish seized after Manilva-Estepona smuggling operation busted - 18 May, 2018 @ 15:40
- Spanish student auctioning her virginity has already been offered €250k - 18 May, 2018 @ 14:42
- COMPETITION ALERT: Win return flights to UK with Jet2 - 17 May, 2018 @ 16:18
- Come fly with me – new routes launched from UK to Spain - 16 May, 2018 @ 16:10
- Six towns on the Costa del Sol set to get a boost from European grants - 16 May, 2018 @ 15:35
- Spanish museum set to show controversial exhibition that was cancelled in New York following protests - 13 May, 2018 @ 15:00
- WINE TIME: Cocktails to enjoy in the sunshine (finally!) - 12 May, 2018 @ 14:14
- New TV series based on Spanish Civil War whips up Twitter storm - 12 May, 2018 @ 14:00