SEASONED conwoman Paula Neale has officially set up shop in France.
Using one of her several aliases – Paula Kari – she is now offering ‘bouncy blow dries and eyebrow tidying’ in Perpignan.
It comes just a fortnight after she crossed the border from Spain, with police in hot pursuit, following an ongoing Olive Press probe.
The mother-of-two, who is accused of taking rental deposits from dozens of victims in Spain over a number of years, had fled to Catalunya following our investigation.
Now wanted by Malaga police, Neale, who uses various aliases, has set up shop, claiming to be a hairdresser.
In an advert on Facebook she offers to visit expats’ homes to blow dry their hair for an ‘ideal night out, a special occasion, or just to save yourself the effort.
An Olive Press reader, who saw the ad, Jacqui Field, told the Olive Press: “I’m just another of this woman’s victims whom she scammed last year when she sublet my house in the UK.
“I would assume this is just a way to get into some expat homes in France and see how she can scam them!”
Mother-of-three Neale, 43, took rental deposits for properties she didn’t own in Spain and allegedly ransacked properties she had rented before selling the stolen goods online.
She perfected her craft for years, knowing that holidaymakers would more often than not give up and go home rather than stay and file a denuncia.
Despite four stories and at least eight denuncias against her, she has yet to be picked up by police.
Meanwhile she has set up a new account on Tinder, discovered by the Olive Press.
In the racy profile pic she describes herself as 44 and ‘Not your typical English woman abroad’.
That is certainly true.
- BREAKING: British airline goes into administration with ALL flights to Europe cancelled, cites Brexit as major factor - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 20:10
- WATCH: New Marbella Arena to host string of ‘international artists’ and events this summer after signing deal with global events company - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 15:06
- ‘ABSOLUTE CHAOS’: Ryanair flight from Glasgow to Malaga diverted after violent ‘hen party brawl’ - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 13:37
- War to be waged against plastic in Gibraltar following deaths of ‘magnificent’ birds - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 11:18
- CASTING CALL: US Netflix series to film in Malaga and Marbella and needs extras THIS WEEKEND - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 14:38
- Neanderthal FOOTPRINT found in Gibraltar by crack team of British and Spanish scientists - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 14:08
- Elderly couple discover multiple sets of human remains in newly bought home on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 13:27
- ANOTHER bank leaves Gibraltar ‘thanks to Brexit’ as opposition party calls on government to encourage big businesses to stay on the Rock - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 17:53
- British drug dealer cuffed ‘outside military establishment’ in Gibraltar carrying large amounts of cocaine - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 15:37
- IN PICS: Torching of Marbella beach club – favourite of Pamela Anderson and Eva Longoria – ‘most likely settling of accounts’, police reveal - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 13:20