THERE will be “no more carbs before Marbs” for The Only Way Is Essex cast, as bosses axe the famous Costa del Sol location for Barcelona.
The stars will be jetting off to the capital of Catalunya in March to kick off series 22, reported The Sun.
Marbella has been a much loved holiday destination for the show and has aired six The Only Way is Marbs specials.
Gemma Collins and co will be getting “reem” for the capital this month, with filming taking place on March 12, 13 and 14.
It comes after reports that Mike Hassini, Amber Dowding and boyfriend Chris Clark will not be returning to the show.
The new series is set to air on ITVBe in March.
- SHOP TO THE TOP: How did new Andalucia leader Juanma Moreno go from green grocer’s assistant to Junta boss? - 2 Feb, 2019 @ 12:00
- CANDY CRUSH: 400 of biggest brands in Spain set for huge sugar tax in bid to improve health - 2 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- British aristocrat ‘entirely unaware’ he had 7th century Spanish ornaments rotting away in back garden - 2 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Spain will AGAIN fight for shared sovereignty over Gibraltar after Brexit - 29 Jan, 2019 @ 20:45
- British pensioners in Spain to lose free healthcare under no-deal Brexit - 29 Jan, 2019 @ 18:06
- Why the ancient Treasure of Guarrazar was ditched in a field in Spain - 27 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Pioneering surgery performed on ‘inoperable’ patient with pancreatic cancer in Spain - 27 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- HEROES: These are the eight specialist miners working round-the-clock to rescue little Julen in Malaga - 25 Jan, 2019 @ 23:50
- Rescuers resume digging to reach little Julen after completing fourth controlled explosion in Malaga - 25 Jan, 2019 @ 23:02
- JULEN UPDATE: Two hours before miners in Malaga can resume digging - 25 Jan, 2019 @ 21:03