THE prime suspect in the murder of Gabriel Ruiz has been linked to a previous death of a four-year-old girl in Spain.
Police have been investigating the girlfriend of Ruiz’s father ever since she found the young boys t-shirt ‘in a casual way’ during the week long search for him in and around his hometown of Nijar, Almeria.
Police have now discovered Quezada was looking after a four-year-old girl in Burgos when she fell through a window.
At the time the death was considered ‘accidental’, but now the security forces have opted to review all the data available to certify the circumstances of the death.
According to police sources, the agents are gathering as much information as possible about the passage of Quezada through Burgos, where she arrived from her native country, the Dominican Republic, and where still today lives her 20-year-old daughter.
Quezada participated in the numerous searches to find Gabriel.
She published several messages on her social media profiles and even made statements to the numerous media outlets that traveled to the area.
On March 1 she explained to a reporter from TVE’s La Mañana that they had taught the boy to shout if a stranger approached him.
“That morning we were having breakfast and the conversation came about, we said, ‘If you see a stranger run, do not stop.’ And look, the child disappeared that same day,” she assured the television program after interrupting a statement by Ángel Cruz, Gabriel’s father.
Quezada gave details about the minor’s personality, denying the possibility that he had left home on his own willingly.
“Gabriel would not just leave, he would not leave, he would leave home for half an hour and come back, tell him one hour and come back,” said the now-detained woman.
- Agnese Klavina’s family to take case to Supreme Court after ‘shock verdict’ sees Marbella based Brits accused of kidnap ‘walk free’ on lesser charge - 23 May, 2019 @ 13:38
- REVEALED: Majority of Andalucia’s El Corte Ingles stores in the red while Marbella and Malaga the ONLY Costa del Sol outlets to return a profit - 23 May, 2019 @ 11:07
- BUSTED: €600 million empire which trafficked drugs into the UK and laundered money into Spain’s property market - 22 May, 2019 @ 18:38
- British most obsessed with doggy-style while Spain loves ‘cuckolding’, as new study reveals world’s sexual preferences - 22 May, 2019 @ 17:36
- WARNING: Multi-day heatwaves and life threatening temperatures coming to Spain this summer - 22 May, 2019 @ 16:25
- WE’VE GOT THE POWER: Dozens of expats fill up the ballot lists for vital local elections in Spain’s Andalucia - 22 May, 2019 @ 13:12
- HAY FEVER EPIDEMIC: Expert reveals why your allergies seem much worse in Spain this year - 22 May, 2019 @ 12:47
- Liverpool FC brings extreme security measures to Marbella football training ground ahead of Champions League final - 22 May, 2019 @ 10:35
- MISSING: British expat and dementia sufferer, 83, disappears on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:25
- British expat arrested for starting forest fire on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 20 May, 2019 @ 21:15