A NAUTICAL, sexed-up version of Coach Trip is set to hit our small screens soon.
Channel 4 bosses have traded dry land and buses for the Mediterranean sea and luxury, party cruises.
New reality show, Shipmates, will see two teams of friends jetting off to the Med to join over 2,500 other boozed-up twenty somethings for the ultimate party extravaganza.
The thrill-seekers will hit the Spanish seas for pool parties, famous DJs and world exclusive lavish events.
Across the five-part series, the glam groups will compete in a serious of rigorous challenges.
But a shock twist at the end of the show will see the real winners voted for by other passengers on board, who will choose their favourite team.
Channel 4 has commissioned the new reality series from West Midlands based indie Full Fat TV.
Commissioning Editor for Factual Entertainment at C4, Becky Cadman, said: “We’re excited to be working with Midlands indie Full Fat TV on a series that’s guaranteed to be full of sun, sea and sass.”
The official air date is yet to be confirmed.
- SHOP TO THE TOP: How did new Andalucia leader Juanma Moreno go from green grocer’s assistant to Junta boss? - 2 Feb, 2019 @ 12:00
- CANDY CRUSH: 400 of biggest brands in Spain set for huge sugar tax in bid to improve health - 2 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- British aristocrat ‘entirely unaware’ he had 7th century Spanish ornaments rotting away in back garden - 2 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Spain will AGAIN fight for shared sovereignty over Gibraltar after Brexit - 29 Jan, 2019 @ 20:45
- British pensioners in Spain to lose free healthcare under no-deal Brexit - 29 Jan, 2019 @ 18:06
- Why the ancient Treasure of Guarrazar was ditched in a field in Spain - 27 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Pioneering surgery performed on ‘inoperable’ patient with pancreatic cancer in Spain - 27 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- HEROES: These are the eight specialist miners working round-the-clock to rescue little Julen in Malaga - 25 Jan, 2019 @ 23:50
- Rescuers resume digging to reach little Julen after completing fourth controlled explosion in Malaga - 25 Jan, 2019 @ 23:02
- JULEN UPDATE: Two hours before miners in Malaga can resume digging - 25 Jan, 2019 @ 21:03