IF there was ever a heart-warming show to watch on Spanish TV it’s La Voz Kids (The Voice Kids).
Unlike other Spanish versions of British shows – I’m looking at you Spain’s Got Talent – it’s actually incredibly good viewing.
Last night’s episode saw coach Antonio Orozco – a Spanish singer famous in the Latin world – complete his team of four to take to the semi finals.
There they will compete against the team of Spanish music icon Rosario Flores and Spanish singing sensation and song writer Melendi.
The kids boast all kinds of singing styles, from flamenco to pop and opera.
Below, we have rounded up the kids from Andalucia representing their region in next week’s semi-final.
See how they got this far with a look back at their first auditions.
Samuel from Cadiz, team Antonio Orozco:
Samuel de La Voz Kids 2018 canta por Camarón "Nana del caballo grande".Pásate por nuestro canal de YouTube y suscríbete para enterarte de todas las novedades! ?? https://www.youtube.com/FlamencoyBuleriaHD
Geplaatst door Flamenco y Bulería op maandag 19 februari 2018
Samuel wowed the judges with his flamenco rendition of Nana del caballo grande. The 12-year-old managed to get all three judges to hit their buzzer and turn around.
Javier from Sevilla, team Melendi:
#Video Javier concursante de La Voz Kids en España cantando El Beso de @pabloalboran
Geplaatst door Legión Alboranista México op zaterdag 3 maart 2018
Antonio Orozco turned around within seconds after hearing Javier’s surprisingly mature voice. Rosario and Melendi couldn’t help but follow suit after they were blown away by the 14-year-old’s version of El beso.
Flori from Huelva, team Antonio Orozco:
Geplaatst door Românii Din Comunitatea Madrid op donderdag 29 maart 2018
It was another triple turn around for Huelva teen Flori, 14, who captivated the audience with her cover of Demi Lovato’s Stone Cold.
Ramon Campos from Sevilla, team Rosario:
Me declaro admirador de este pedazo de artista tan joven y como puede llegar a transmitir su nombre es Ramon Campos concursante de La Voz Kids 2018. Familia vamos a darle todos nuestro apoyo para que llegue a cumplir su sueño como artista joven y pueda triunfar en lo a él le agrada su cante y tener afición !!! Ole tu primo pronto estaremos contigo liándola!!! #GanadordeLAVOZKIDS2018??
Geplaatst door Vicente De Castro Junior op woensdag 28 februari 2018
The coaches were so impressed by 13-year-old Ramon they asked him to sing another tune in acapella.
Catch the big semi final of The Voice Kids on Monday May 7 at 10pm on Telecinco.
- Mercadona refuses to review security measures on Spain’s Costa del Sol after string of British expats robbed in its stores - 24 Apr, 2019 @ 13:33
- Popular drag queen attacked by group of homophobic ‘foreign’ men in gay-friendly Torremolinos - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 11:50
- British pensioner praises Spanish local for handing him €400 he unwittingly left in cash machine on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 22 Apr, 2019 @ 15:30
- REVEALED: Which Andalucian province saw a 56% boom in property sales while Costa del Sol, Alicante and Balearics suffered DROPS - 21 Apr, 2019 @ 09:03
- BREAKING: British and Spanish children ‘almost die’ after dangerous game ends in FIREBALL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 21:14
- British expat robbed twice in same Costa del Sol supermarket in just 10 days loses ‘priceless’ personal mementos from dead daughter - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 08:51
- THERE’LL BE KILLINGS: Cadiz drug trafficker warns of BAZOOKAS and bodies on the streets if crackdown on smuggling across Strait of Gibraltar continues - 19 Apr, 2019 @ 13:10
- Irish company launches lifesaving ‘hangover care package’ for expats in Spain - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 12:09
- ‘WE’RE TERRIFIED’: Brother of missing British father who vanished from Spain’s Costa del Sol with son speaks out - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 11:29
- Drones which can photograph drivers using their mobile phone from 2km away launched in Spain TODAY - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 17:33