According to the Insurance Compensation Consortium, there is set to be more than 5,200 claims spread across several towns in the province.
More than half of the claims will come from Campillos, which was one of the worst hit areas after 317 litres of rain fall per square metre fell in 24 hours.
The €32 million figure refers to damaged homes and urbanisations, while the initial number of damaged vehicles is around 400.
Some 70 experts will be inspecting the affected areas and the first claims could be paid out within ten days.
Just a week ago, €16 million worth of damage was caused by heavy rainfall in the west of Malaga province after another bout of heavy rainfall.
Claims can be made by phone or via the web page of the Insurance Compensation Consortium – its telephone service is currently overwhelmed with calls.
Meanwhile, Madrid is processing a decree to declare the affected areas a disaster zone.
Junta boss Susana Diaz visited several of the affected sites yesterday while the national government is set to finance the clean up operation.
One firefighter died after his fire engine crashed on his way to assist a call.
- WATCH: ANOTHER Marbella chiringuito burned to the ground - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 16:47
- BREXIT UPDATE: Spain offers further assurances to British expats after meeting with campaigners - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 13:21
- TRAGIC APPEAL: British expat dad ‘drops dead’ at 39 leaving fiance and two children in desperate need on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:49
- P**S TAKER: You can now pee in Donald Trump’s mouth thanks to expat bar owner in Spain - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:17
- Irish dog walker stumbles upon dead dolphin washed up on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 13:33
- BREAKING: British airline goes into administration with ALL flights to Europe cancelled, cites Brexit as major factor - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 20:10
- WATCH: New Marbella Arena to host string of ‘international artists’ and events this summer after signing deal with global events company - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 15:06
- ‘ABSOLUTE CHAOS’: Ryanair flight from Glasgow to Malaga diverted after violent ‘hen party brawl’ - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 13:37
- War to be waged against plastic in Gibraltar following deaths of ‘magnificent’ birds - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 11:18
- CASTING CALL: US Netflix series to film in Malaga and Marbella and needs extras THIS WEEKEND - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 14:38