Stormy Tenerife SeaJoin the community to watch many more videos.https://www.facebook.com/groups/tenerifeforumcommunity/
Geplaatst door Tenerife Forum op Zondag 18 november 2018
THIS is the moment huge waves in the Canary Islands destroyed the balconies of an apartment block.
The enormous waves off the north coast of Tenerife smashed into the building, tearing off terraces and breaking windows.
Some 39 people were evacuated from their homes but nobody was injured.
The sea has also battered the southern coast of the island according to Huffpost Spain, where the windows of a hotel restaurant were reportedly broken while several people were eating.
It comes after the Costa del Sol was also battered by fierce winds and rain over the weekend.
Aviso naranja #Estepona #CostadelSol, imágenes de esta mañana en la plazoleta Ortiz (Vía: Facebook ? ?)
Geplaatst door Protección Civil Estepona op Zondag 18 november 2018
Buildings were damaged after being struck by lightning while a hotel in Marbella was set on fire by a bolt.
- British RAF pilot brings new – and MUCH cheaper – property listing concept to Spain - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 17:21
- Spain’s Supreme Court bans historic bull hunting and spearing tradition in Castilla y Leon - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 11:00
- Malaga’s ‘Banksy’ attracts world attention replicating masterpieces on the streets of Spain and Europe - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 10:00
- M1 Legal is stacking up the victories against Spain’s Timeshare giants - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 11:13
- How to Improve Academic Writing Skills for UK University Admission - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 09:37
- Giant electricity pylons rampaging across the valley vista in Sierra Nevada - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 18:57
- Living with Gaudi – Turkish art dealer builds home inside iconic tourist attraction - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 18:38
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05