Stormy Tenerife SeaJoin the community to watch many more videos.https://www.facebook.com/groups/tenerifeforumcommunity/
Geplaatst door Tenerife Forum op Zondag 18 november 2018
THIS is the moment huge waves in the Canary Islands destroyed the balconies of an apartment block.
The enormous waves off the north coast of Tenerife smashed into the building, tearing off terraces and breaking windows.
Some 39 people were evacuated from their homes but nobody was injured.
The sea has also battered the southern coast of the island according to Huffpost Spain, where the windows of a hotel restaurant were reportedly broken while several people were eating.
It comes after the Costa del Sol was also battered by fierce winds and rain over the weekend.
Aviso naranja #Estepona #CostadelSol, imágenes de esta mañana en la plazoleta Ortiz (Vía: Facebook ? ?)
Geplaatst door Protección Civil Estepona op Zondag 18 november 2018
Buildings were damaged after being struck by lightning while a hotel in Marbella was set on fire by a bolt.
- Historic building awards from the Gibraltar Heritage Trust - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 11:16
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 20:42
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58
- Mallorca finca featured in New York Times - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:21